1. We believe in the primacy of the audience: they are the sole component without which theatre cannot exist.
2. We believe in the power of communion: the act of coming together for a shared experience, wherever that occurs.
3. We believe in creating theatre as immersive experience: something you engage with multi-sensorily, not merely something you witness.
4. We believe in the fundamental human need for storytelling: it is an intrinsic part of how we define ourselves.
5. We believe in prioritising the creation and reinvestigation of quintessentially Irish stories, as we believe in the potential for universality in the specific.